Deadline 2nd June
Yorkshire MESMAC are seeking to appoint the following: Digital Engagement Worker – Hull (21 hours)
To utilise digital media and platforms, to reduce the incidence of HIV, STIs and risky sexual behaviour in Hull & Rotherham To ensure that people in Hull & Rotherham have access to high quality appropriate, accessible information and effective signposting online.
To offer design and graphics support to staff developing printed resources and ambient media.
To ensure that service users have access to accurate information about the range of local sexual health, mental health and wellbeing services available.
Main Responsibilities & Duties (list not exhaustive – please refer to the website for full details)
1. To ensure digital content is comprehensive, current and accurate.
2. To make appropriate and timely updates to the Yorkshire MESMAC Website
3. To increase community reach on a variety of platforms e.g. Twitter, Facebook, Instagram etc.
4. To work with staff and partner agencies to develop online sexual health ‘self-assessment tools.’
5. To take the lead in developing the video content of Yorkshire MESMAC resources.
Salary: NJC scale 6 (points 19 – 22) starting at £25,481 pro rata per annum for 21 hours per week.
Please note that the 21 hours involves working on 2 different MESMAC projects. 14 hours per week on our Hull project and 7 hours on our Rotherham project. Your work base would be in Hull.
The 14 hours on the Hull project is a fixed term contract until 31st March 2023.
The 7 hours on the Rotherham project is a fixed term contract until 31st March 2022.
This post is subject to an Enhanced DBS.
Closing date is: Noon on Wednesday 2nd June 2021.
If your application is successful then Interviews will be on Tuesday 15th June 2021. interviews will likely be conducted via Zoom.