Half Term fun with Back to Ours!19th October 2022
Christmas Jumper Appeal19th October 2022
Do you work with a young person in Humberside who wants to start their own business or work for themselves? Completing vocational qualifications such as beauty, construction or sports coaching but want to be self-employed after? Struggles to hold down employment but are keen to secure an income?
Princes Trust are hosting online business courses to provide young people with all the skills they need to start up a business. The course is followed by up to 3 years of 1:1 support including start-up grant and loan funding to help financially support their endeavours.
UPCOMING ONLINE PROGRAMMES:
- Tue 31st October- Fri 4th November (Online -10-4.30pm)
- Tue 15th November – Fri 18th November (Online 10-4.30pm)
- Tue 29th November -Fri 2nd December (Online 10-4.30pm)
What will the course include?
- Module One: Marketing/Target Customer/Brand
- Module Two: Promotion/USP/Elevator Pitch
- Module Three: Selling/How to sell
- Module Four: Business Money Manging/Cost + Pricing Strategy
- Module Five: Book-Keeping, Cash-flow and HMRC
- Module Six: :Business Planning and next steps
- Access to our Enterprise Online Hub of resources, finance templates and business plan workbook.
To sign up, young people will need to attend one of the following Information Sessions:
Wed 26th October, Wed 2nd November, Wed 9th November, Wed 16th November, (All on MS Teams between 12-1.30pm).
(This will be an opportunity to get a full understanding of the course and sign up).
If a YP is unable to make these sessions please contact me directly and I can organise a phone call.
TO REFER: Please email Teah.Lewis@princes-trust.org.uk with YP name and contact details.