Deadline : 13th March 2022
If your organisation is working hard to make a real difference to your community, you may be eligible to apply for a grant from the Poundland Foundation.
Grants of up to £750 for new kit are available for grassroots sports clubs supporting children under 18 across the UK.
Please make sure your organisation meets the eligibility criteria set out below:
• Registered charities, community interest companies (CICs) and unregistered organisations can apply
• We’re sorry but schools are not eligible to apply for a grant this time around
• The organisation/team you are applying on behalf of must work with under 18s only
• Grant to be spent on kit only (clothing) and clubs must agree to display the Poundland Foundation logo on their kit
• Organisations must have an annual income of under £10,000 and hold reserves under £5,000
• Organisations must have a safeguarding and/or child protection policy that can be uploaded as part of the application process
• Organisations must have their own bank account and be able to submit proof of the account name, sort code and account number (unfortunately grants cannot be transferred to personal accounts)
• You can apply if your club has already received support
• We will prioritise applications from the most deprived areas of the UK
For more information please visit Apply for Support | Poundland Foundation
The application window will close at 23:59 on 13th March 2022.