Street Cleansing Development Officer11th January 2023
Big Local Funding11th January 2023
Grants are available to help not-for-profit sports clubs, local authorities and schools in England to carry out local community sports projects and encourage more people to be involved in sport.
Current Status: Open for Applications
Maximum value: £ 15,000
Objectives of Fund
The Sport England Small Grants Programme aims to support local community sport projects that seek to encourage people in England, regardless of age, background or level of ability, to feel able to get involved in sport and physical activity. And, in particular, projects which meet one or more of the following aims of Sport England’s ‘Towards an Active Nation’ strategy:
- Getting inactive people to become more active.
- Developing lasting sporting habits.
- Developing more positive attitudes among young people.
Grants of between £300 and £15,000 are available.
Who Can Apply
Applications are accepted from:
- Community amateur sports clubs (as registered with HMRC).
- Unregistered voluntary and community organisations with a not-for-profit constitution.
- Registered charities.
- Not-for-profit companies (limited by guarantee without share capital or charitable incorporated organisation).
- Community interest companies (CICs) or other social enterprises.
- Community benefit societies.
- Schools using their facilities for wider community benefit.
- Local authority bodies (including town, parish and community councils).
For restrictions, eligible expenditure or details of how to apply please visit Small Grants Programme | Sport England