Domestic Abuse support over the Christmas period21st December 2020
Neighbourhood Network Annual Awards22nd December 2020
In reaction to the lock down in March 2020, the Neighbourhood Network was quick to change its training and educational offering, to an online format with the use of Zoom. The series, titled ‘Keep Connected’ offers Neighbourhood Network members and those from wider communities access to a wide range of topics and partner orgaisations in hourly webinars.
The aim of the FREE ‘Keep Connected’ webinars, is to provide key, current information to network members and the wider public, enabling them to feel better informed to make safer and healthier choices.
Each ‘Keep Connected’ session is delivered by an expert in their field and end with a Q&A. Examples of ‘Keep Connected’ Webinars include:
- Cyber Awareness: Keeping Young People Safe Online
- Cyber Awareness: Hackers and Social Engineering
- ‘Wildlife’ with Yorkshire Wildlife Trust
- Crime Prevention
- Neighbourhood Watch and Social Media
- Modern Slavery with the Humber Modern Slavery Partnership
- Fraud Awareness with ERVAS
- Allotment Security
- Cancer Awareness with Humber and North Yorkshire Cancer Alliance
- Understanding and Managing the Menopause
Since April 2020, the Neighbourhood Network has had over 1000 participants attend the Keep Connected webinars! Where possible, the webinars have been recorded as useful resources – www.youtube.com/channel/UCza3rPW1vFqFD8UuzlMuWEg
If there is thing you’d like see, please get in touch with the team on email@example.com or call 01482 826061.