Allen Lane Foundation9th February 2024
TimeBank Hull & East Riding are recruiting!9th February 2024
Grants are available for small and medium sized local charities and not-for-profit organisations in the UK with a track record of success working to address local issues in communities of extreme urban deprivation or deprived rural areas.
The Trusthouse Charitable Foundation was formed in 1997 following the merger between Trust House Forte plc and Granada plc. The Foundation currently distributes around £2.5 million each year to charitable organisations and projects.
The Trust seeks to identify and support charitable initiatives that:
- Strengthen local communities – by empowering local people, bridging divides, building neighbourhood connection, encouraging community participation, and fostering inclusion.
- Address causes of deprivation.
- Create opportunity for disadvantaged individuals.
- Champion small to medium-sized charities – by supporting grassroots, community-based charities and voluntary organisations in the UK, with frontline experience of service delivery for vulnerable individuals.
Objectives of Fund
Grants are available to support small and medium sized charitable and not-for-profit organisations based in and carrying out work to improve the lives of people in areas of extreme urban deprivation or deprived rural districts in the UK.
Projects should fall into the following two categories:
- Community support – small grants.
- Family support – major grants.
Two levels of grants are available:
- Small grants of £2,000 to £10,000 for one year. (Successful applicants can reapply for a further two years. No further applications can be made after the completion of a third grant.)
- Major grants of £10,000 to £100,000 for one year or for a maximum of three years, not to exceed £100,000 in total over this period. (No further applications can be made for two years after the completion of the grant.)
Grant recipients must be able to start spending the grant within three months of the award being made.
For further details on this grant or to apply please visit their website here Welcome to the Trusthouse Charitable Foundation | Trusthouse Charitable Foundation