Nationwide Building Society Community Grants – 2023 Dates Announced21st April 2023
Free training videos for SME’s21st April 2023
Check out these top tips for safe cooking to prevent fires in your home. Please share with family, friends, and neighbours.
- Make sure you have a working smoke alarm fitted on every floor of your home and check it’s working regularly. This not only helps to keep you safe but also your family, friends, and family pets.
- Make sure the cooking area is clean, tidy, and clutter free. A build-up of fat and grease can easily catch fire.
- Keep electrical leads, tea towels, and clothes away from the cooking areas.
- Do not leave pans unattended and never leave a child unattended when cooking.
- When you have finished cooking, ensure your oven, hob, or air fryer is turned off.
- Do not cook when tired or if you have had alcohol. Instead, prepare a cold snack or treat yourself to a takeaway.