Deadline 7th November
36 hours per week
Salary Details – Up to £ 40,712
KIDS is a national charity dedicated to creating an inclusive world for disabled children, young people and their families.
They are looking to appoint a Regional Manager to lead and manage a variety of contracts. This role will involve participating in the development and improvement of services as directed by the Regional Director and other members of the Senior Membership team to ensure that KIDS deliver its strategic objectives.
They are looking for the following characteristics in the successful candidate:
- Ability to develop the teams work strategically as well as providing advice and guidance on operational management of their projects.
- Educated to Degree or NVQ level 5 as a minimum.
- Proven ability in service planning, delivery, ensuring compliance with statutory contract and quality standard and monitoring and evaluation within a relevant context, such as a voluntary or community organisation, health, education or social services.
- Strong financial skills with a proven track record of successfully managing comparable budgets and resources.
- Understanding of the commissioning and contracting environment and a level of commercial acumen.
- Ability to influence and negotiate at a strategic level with commissioners, funders and regulators of services.
- A demonstrable commitment to equality of opportunity and inclusion.
- Knowledge and ability to put in practice the principles of safeguarding children and vulnerable adults.
Further characteristics are listed in the full job description.
KIDS is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Therefore, they expect all workers and employees to share this commitment.
For a full job description and application pack please go to the Kids website