Hull Pride Event!14th July 2023
Cycling UK – Big Bike Revival Grants Programme14th July 2023
Healthy Holidays are hosting numerous events this Summer for 11–16-year-olds all across the city!
The programme is open to every child in Hull and it provides numerous health-styled activities for kids to get involved in and be a healthier version of themselves.
The aim of this programme is to:
- eat healthily over the school holidays.
- be active during the school holidays.
- take part in engaging and enriching activities which support the development of resilience, character, and wellbeing along with their wider educational attainment.
- be safe and not to be socially isolated.
- have a greater knowledge of health and nutrition.
- be more engaged with school and other local services.
Health Holiday are working with numerous community centres such as Tigers Trust, Hull Culture and Leisure, First step sports and many more.
They’re also hosting SEND sessions here at the Alf Marshall Centre, so if you’d be interested please email email@example.com to book.
For more information on Healthy Holidays, click here.