Hull: Man charged following Greenwich Ave robbery13th March 2020
£10 million fund to help vulnerable people claim Universal Credit17th March 2020
The Neighbourhood Network are seeking dynamic and influential individuals who can contribute to the ongoing development of a forward thinking charity, raising the profile and growing the charity to support a wider reach of communities.
People will feel better equipped and
informed to create safer environments in which to live and work
Work with and support people to make their communities safer
- To support and empower people aiming to create safer environments
- To be a support to other organisations helping communities to be more proactive in reducing crime
- To be a trusted communicator and educator of key messages from Community Safety Partners
- To be an introducer and facilitator of engagement between Neighbourhood Network members, community safety partners and others
- To provide cost effective community safety solutions to Neighbourhood Network members and the wider public.
If you feel you could contribute, please feel free to contact us on Tel: 01482 826061 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The trustees meetings take place every 3 months.