Victim Support launch ‘My Support Space’ for victims of crime.8th May 2020
Neighbourly Community Fund8th May 2020
The charity that helps people Go Nice Places, Do Good Things. However, recent global events call for a shift of focus over the coming months, and they are now prioritising funds to support projects that demonstrate an immediate impact on those affected by the Covid-19 virus crisis.
They welcome any applications from individuals or organisations serving those affected by coronavirus, across the country.
- Being active in your local community to help elderly or vulnerable people
- Minimising the impact of self-isolation for those in quarantine and need access to food, medicines or social care
- Supporting foodbanks and increasing the number of meals on wheels deliveries to support the elderly
- Supporting those who are homeless or in temporary accommodation
- Bringing adventure indoors and overcoming the obstacles that prevent us benefiting from going outdoors.
You can find more information here