Walk-in centre set for move to Hull Royal Infirmary in the new year.15th December 2023
Give your views on cybercrime15th December 2023
Latest Free Cancer Champion Awareness Sessions Announced
Would you recognise the signs and symptoms of cancer?
1 in 2 people will develop cancer at some point in their life. Being aware of the signs and symptoms of cancer and detecting it early can save lives.
The Humber and North Yorkshire Cancer Alliance’s free cancer awareness sessions can teach you about what to look for, cancer prevention, the national cancer screening programmes, and much, much more.
Join over 5,327 others and sign up for a free face-to-face or virtual awareness session or organise a bespoke session for your team or organisation.
- Monday 15th January, 09:30-11:00
- Wednesday 17th January, 13:30-15:00
- Monday 22nd January, 12:30-14:00
- Friday 26th January, 13:00-14:30
- Monday 29th January, 11:00-12:30
- Wednesday 31st January, 14:30-16:00