The Lady Neville Charity16th January 2020
Humberside Police- Burglary protection advice16th January 2020
Next deadline 16th March
- You can now apply for up to £10,000 per year for up to 3 years – a total request of £30,000.
- They have added an eligibility checklist to the form, to help you make sure you are able to apply for the funding.
- The form has been updated, so please read carefully and follow the guidance provided in the application pages.
- They will still be calling many applicants to gather additional information, but this call will be shorter.
- They use their minimum standards for grantmaking to assess whether organisations are eligible. Please read these.
Children in Need give grants for:
Projects working with children and young people of 18 years and under experiencing disadvantage through:
- Illness, distress, abuse or neglect
- Any kind of disability
- Behavioural or psychological difficulties
- Living in poverty or situations of deprivation
Projects they fund make differences in children’s lives that help prevent or overcome the effects of the disadvantages they face. Projects achieve these differences by either working directly with children or seeking to improve their social and physical environments.
For more information please visit the website here (opens in a new tab)