Deadline 25th October
Full Time (Monday – Friday) 8am-4pm
CASE, an organisation that supports local people with a learning disability to achieve their full potential is currently looking to recruit an experienced Co–ordinator to work in the Services Department.
They are looking for a competent Co–ordinator to undertake a variety of administrative and program management tasks. You will help in planning and organising programs and activities as well as carry out important operational duties.
You must be organised and detail-oriented, comfortable working with diverse teams.
The goal will be to facilitate the effective management of programs according to the organisation’s standards.
The role includes the responsibility to:
- Coordinate and support the Training and Support staff in the development and implementation of Schemes of Work including appropriate themes and activities that support and meet Local Authority Support Plans, Welfare Support Plans, the learning needs of trainees and any respective objectives and targets
- Assist Training and Support staff to design training that develops a range of skills including qualifications, functional skills, life, leisure, social and independent living skills and to ensure all learning sessions are delivered through detailed written lesson planning
- Coordinate and ensure all trainees attending CASE undergo learning needs assessments culminating in an individual Learning Support Plan (LSP) that sets targets towards continuous development and progression and that all LSPs are supplemented and informed by Education, Health and Care Plans, My Life My Way Support Plans and Welfare Support Plans
- Provide regular tuition sessions to all Training and Support staff on effective and efficient LSP record keeping and target setting skills.
- Monitor trainee reviews and provide staff feedback.
- Liaise and work with Welfare Services in the preparation, collation and submission of documentation and reports for learner reviews
- Coordinate and implement all trainee course and examination registrations in a timely manner ensuring all necessary documentation and administration is submitted in accordance with respective Awarding and Accrediting Body requirements and deadlines.
- Organise and coordinate the delivery of all qualifications across the organisation
- Ensure the delivery and formal recording of all accredited and non-accredited qualifications across the organisation are reported on, and when required by Awarding and Accrediting Bodies and Service Managers.
- Develop and coordinate a scheduled monitoring, evaluation and formal reporting programme, including results, conclusions and recommendations, on:
- Teaching observations – including content, method and delivery
- Service provision – including Qualifications and Functional Skills
- Trainee outcomes, benefits and well-being
- Trainee and Training staff feedback
If you feel you have the experience and flexibility please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively by post to, Vicky Norton, CASE, 60 Charles Street, Hull, HU2 8DQ.