Free Wood Work club at The Shed2nd December 2022
Do you have some old books that could be donated?2nd December 2022
Role: Community Engagement Co-ordinator
Department: Community Safety
Salary: £28,530 – £30,375
Location: Cromwell Road, Grimsby or Pearson Park, Hull
Hours: 37 hours
In this role you will be the focal point for the attraction, recruitment, training, deployment and retention of our Special Constables and Police Volunteers. Alongside this, you will manage, promote, and administer all youth engagement projects, this can include working with schools and youth organisations.
We are looking for someone who is confident in building strong working relationships and is able to bring lots of enthusiasm to our community engagement. Could this be you?
- Developing and delivering training courses for Special Constables and Police Volunteers.
- Acts as single point of contact for all Community engagement enquiries and uses initiative to advise on the appropriate course of action.
- Designs, produces, implements and monitors attraction strategies as appropriate for the Unit.
- Implementation and monitoring of Force policy and practice issues in relation to Community Partnerships and Neighbourhood Watch.
- Plans, organises and coordinates community events, including preparing sponsorship, grant and trust fund applications and assists in the delivery of the event.
- Monitoring of appropriate deployment of Police Service Volunteers and Special Constabulary in conjunction with Business Centre and HR.
- Prepares media information as required.
- Attends community engagement events, proactively engaging with hard to reach individuals and groups to promote awareness and foster partnerships with local authorities, business, voluntary sector and communities.
For more information on this role and for details of how to apply for this position please visit https://hpandsyp.tal.net/vx/lang-en-GB/mobile-0/appcentre-3/brand-3/user-50/xf-fe382a93e522/wid-2/candidate/so/pm/6/pl/1/opp/7368-HP-Community-Engagement-Co-ordinator/en-GB