Protect yourself against scams during COVID-19 outbreak15th May 2020
Hull: Tenancy Management Assistant with HEY Mind15th May 2020
There is a new grant fund for charities to provide food.
There is £16m available and grants are up to £100k. The application window is 8 weeks and the money needs to be spent in 12 weeks. For more information please visit their website here https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-apply-for-the-food-charities-grant-fund
Smaller sums of funding is now open from the national lottery fund. https://www.tnlcommunityfund.org.uk/funding/under10k
They’re looking to fund COVID-19 projects and will prioritise:
- organisations supporting people who are at high risk from COVID-19
- organisations supporting people most likely to face increased demand and challenges as a result of the COVID-19 crisis
- organisations which connect communities and support communities to work together to respond to COVID-19.
They will also fund organisations with great project ideas that:
- bring people together and build strong relationships in and across communities
- improve the places and spaces that matter to communities
- help more people to reach their potential, by supporting them at the earliest possible stage.