Bystander First Aid.30th June 2023
Have Your say – Annual Police & Crime Survey.11th July 2023
Early Help Communications are hosting three Early Help Webinars throughout July. They believe it’ll be a great opportunity to share a wide range of information on the support available through our Family Hubs and Start for Life parenting offer. Their wider parenting support programme and SEND parenting support offer. This will allow opportunity for networking and a Q&A session with presenters.
The aim of these Early Help Webinar Events are to:
- Provide information, support and guidance for the Early Help partnership network across the City, focused on the parenting offer available through Hull
- Promote and raise awareness of Hull’s Family Hubs Start for life parenting offer
- Increase awareness of support for parents around the first 1001 days from conception to the age of 2 years.
- Engage with a wide network of Early Help partners across the City
- Provide a platform for partners and professionals to meet and discuss the parenting offer
- Provide essential information about how services are currently operating and give professionals the opportunity to ask questions about key services
- Facilitate discussions about improved ways of joint working across services to better support children, young people, and families
- Help practitioners to identify their own role in early identification of issues within families and how they can provide support
- Engage in a conversation with a wide range of professionals to support improvement to services and ways of working with children, young people and families
|Title of Webinar
|Parenting Support Programme
|Tuesday 18th July 2023
|Introductions Family Hubs and Start for Life website Family Links Nurturing Incredible Years Solihull online guides Strengthening Families, Strengthening communities Supporting separate families Who’s in Charge – Partners Parenting Offers How to make a referral and self-referral Q&A session
|Family Hubs & Start for Life Programme – Parenting Offer
|Tuesday 25th July 2023
|Introductions Overview of the Family Hubs & Start for Life Programme Website information Parenting offers available through the programme: Antenatal Classes Brain Story GroBrain GroBrain Groups PEEPLE 121 and groups Reducing Parental Conflict Family Links Nurturing Incredible Years Baby Peer support offer Fathers work Coming soon: Video Interactive guidance How to refer in and access the offer for families you are working with Q&A
|SEND parenting offer
|Thursday 27th July
|Introductions Family Hubs and Start for Life website Solihull online Additional Needs Guide Autistic Spectrum Condition awareness Eating and Food Sensory Challenges course Partners SEND parenting offers KIDS – CLANGERS Tweendykes School Matthews Hub
To register for any of the webinar events click here to select your choices and submit the other requested information.
This confirms your place at your chosen webinar. A link to join us via Microsoft Teams will be sent to you nearer the webinar date together with any other relevant information. Please note, all webinars are recorded and will be available to view after the events.
These events are organised by the Hull City Council.