Grants are available for local organisations in Efficiency North member communities for small scale
social and economic regeneration projects that benefit local communities in Yorkshire and the Humber.
Maximum value: £ 10,000.
Organisations whose accounts show a carry forward position in excess of £40,000 will be expected to
match fund 100% of their grant, either by cash, or in-kind contributions (staff, voluntary time or room
All projects must be sponsored by one of the social housing providers who are members of Efficiency
North and have used the consortium’s frameworks within the last 12 months. In our area, this would be
the East Riding of Yorkshire Council.
Projects must address one or more of the following Social and Economic Regeneration key aims:
- Efficiency to help landlords reduce their expenditure of money and time by offering a range of
intelligent and flexible procurement solutions.
- Sustainability – to help the environment by integrating green energy solutions into our
procurement offer and minimizing the negative impact of maintenance and construction waste.
- Workforce – to help build the workforce of the future by offering a range of employment and
training opportunities through the frameworks targeted at local people to develop their
confidence, skills and abilities.
- Communities – to help regenerate communities by targeting funding into local projects which
make a real difference by empowering people to make a positive change in their lives.
Projects must be on site within six months of the approval of the project and completed within 12
months. The funding can be used to support the following costs which are directly related to the funded
- Expenses (Travel/Volunteers)
- Venue hire
Projects funded in 2016 include;-
- Artistic Spectrum, Famous Faces of Hull
- Breaking Beats Ltd, Create through Animate
- Butterflies Dementia Support and Activities Group, Butterflies Dementia Support Group
- Green Futures, Good Grub
- Hull Homeless Community Project, HHCP marvelous mobile community hub
- Hull Kingston Community Trust, Dance Together
- Inspire Communities, Bring IT to Life
- KIDS, Parent 2 Parent
- Pickering and Ferens Homes, Our Lives. Our Hull
- Positive Activities, Positive Activities
- Rural Action Yorkshire, Community Connect
- Tigers Trust, Employability Skills
The Fund opens for its sixth round of applications on Monday 31 July 2017 with a closing date of 4pm on
Friday 20 October 2017.
For further information, please click here.