Neighbourhood Watch Community Grants Funding!20th October 2023
Places to eat for FREE (or for £1) this Half Term.20th October 2023
Community Engager – Salary £24,150 Full-time
The role will require you to work with local communities by building and maintaining relationships with members of the voluntary and community sector on projects that would benefit on public engagement and feedback.
They have undertaken engagement projects on behalf of Hull City Council and Health where we have connected with community groups to get their feedback on what affects their lives and health.
You do not need to have previous experience of working in the voluntary and community sector.
You will be working in a small team to undertake projects in the community where communication and teamwork are vital.
What is important to them is:
- The ability to prioritise your workload.
- Effective, accurate note taking and recording.
- Effective communication skills to motivate, build trust & relationships with local people and communities.
- An innovative approach to engage with a diverse range of people.
- A commitment to diversity, equalities, and inclusion.
If you are interested in finding out more, then please contact Linda Conway on 07543501264 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is Monday 30th October 2023 9am
Interviews to be held Tuesday 7th November 2023.
Click here to access the recruitment package for the vacancy.