Paws for thought when buying a pet online!27th November 2023
NN Team support cycle crime prevention scheme30th November 2023
Hales Home Care are recruiting for Community Care Workers / Care Assistants in and around Hull to provide person-centred care to people in the own homes, maintaining their health and well-being and retain their independence.
Working as part of our local team, you will be supporting individuals with their personal care routines, including washing, dressing, and attending to toileting needs. You will ensure they have grocery supplies, help them take their medication, provide warm and nourishing meals, and help with light domestic chores.
New to care?
Whether you have previous experience caring for a loved one, worked in retail, or simply looking to start a new career in a rewarding and fulfilling role, they can provide you with comprehensive training to further develop your skills.
As part of their team, you will receive ongoing support and coaching, enabling you to become a confident and successful Care Assistant in just a matter of weeks!
While having a full UK driving licence and access to your own vehicle is preferable, they also have work accessible via bicycle or E-bikes. For more information, please apply now.
Areas covered: Hull, HU3, HU8, HU9, and Marfleet
Hales Home Care offer a variety of shifts to fit your schedule including full-time, part-time, nights only or weekends only. The shifts are available at various times including early morning and evening.
Why choose Hales?
- Paid travel time & generous mileage allowance
- Enhanced bank holiday pay rates
- FREE Blue Light Card – access to money saving offers & discounts
- Cyclescheme, shop discounts and cash back opportunities available through our benefits portal
- Win £1,000 in the Hales Heroes Monthly Draw
- Early access to your pay through our Early Pay Scheme
- Up to £316 bonus for every candidate you refer to us through our referral app
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Health and Financial Well-being Support
- Online Zumba Fitness Programme
- Career development opportunities
- Pension, Subsidised Life & Personal Accident Insurance
- Funded Eye tests & discounts for glasses
- Free uniform and PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
- Paid induction and ongoing training (Care Certificate and NVQ qualifications)
Want to work with a team of people who care for you whilst you care for others? Apply now to join Hales Home Care and become a Care Assistant in your local community.
About Hales Home Care
Hales Home Care, a division of the Hales Group, provides person-centred care to a diverse range of customers ensuring they can remain within the comfort of their own home while continuing to live safely and independently. Employees can access qualifications and apprenticeships whilst working for Hales.
The position is subject to an enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) check and suitable references.
To apply for this role, email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.