Part time role, 20hrs per week, permanent post
Salary: £9,373 per annum
It is Humbercare’s belief that all people should have the opportunity to realise their full potential, improve skills, optimise their life chances and become responsible members of our communities.
Humbercare works in partnership with many voluntary and not-for-profit organisations as well as the following local authorities: Kingston upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire, North Lincolnshire, North East Lincolnshire and also the NHS Trust and other Statutory Agencies.
Their areas of focus include: rehabilitation and resettlement, mentoring, peer-mentoring and volunteer befriending services, advice, information and guidance, education, employment and training, housing related support, personal care, client involvement, supported lodgings services, positive use of time and integration into the wider community.
Why work for Humbercare?
- They are an accredited Investors in People and Matrix Employer
- They are a caring organisation that recognises you as an individual, we have a strong ethos and our values reflect the way in which we support our staff as well as our service users
- They are registered with the Care Quality Commission and following inspection in June this year deliver services to a “Good” rating
- They offer an extensive training programme including a core induction training package, the Care Certificate and access to an Apprenticeship or Diploma relevant to your role i.e. Health and Social Care Level 2 or 3, Team Leader, Level 5 in Management
- They offer an attractive Pension Scheme
- They offer an attractive Annual Leave entitlement
- They offer membership to a private Health Scheme
- They offer an Employee Assistance Programme providing confidential counselling support and free legal and health advice
- They offer an essential car user and travel allowance
- They offer company Sick Pay following completion of 2 years’ service
- They actively promote succession planning within the organisation and have an Aspiring Practitioner Scheme so employees have opportunity to progress
- They are a family friendly employer
The purpose of the role is to provide the HR & Policy Director with administrative support within a busy HR department. The position requires excellent organisational skills, excellent typing skills and the ability to handle sensitive information confidentially. If you are passionate about HR policies and procedures and want to help create a nourishing workplace, this position is for you.
Interview Date: 10th October 2017
For an application pack and relevant job description, contact Humbercare Ltd, 81 Beverley Road, Hull, HU3 1XR telephone: 01482 586633 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit the website if you require any additional information on their services: www.humbercare.org.uk