Hull: Hospice Neighbour Project Co-ordinator, Dove House Hospice12th September 2018
Hull: Surviving Winter Campaign Funding12th September 2018
Deadline 24th September
(Part–time, Fixed Term contract until September 2020)
Main Purpose: Performing administrative duties for the smooth running of H-CAS.
- Office administration, filing, letter writing, form filling, etc.
- Assisting in the creation & distribution of publicity materials to increase awareness, provide information and widen participation.
Monitoring and Evaluation
- To compile and maintain auditable records, both paper and electronic, of the H-CAS activities.
- To maintain a database of project staff, volunteers, clients, partners and associated contacts.
- Assist in arranging events, evaluations, client feedback, etc.
- Carry out such other duties as may be reasonably requested for the success of the H-CAS projects.
Experience and Knowledge
- Experience of office administration is essential.
- Experience of working with Information Technology applications such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Experience of working in a caring or community setting, preferably with minority ethnic communities; or those who are marginalised or excluded.
Qualities, Abilities and Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and a commitment to equality & diversity.
- Enthusiasm, reliability and self-motivation, with a flexible approach to work.
- Working as part of a team, with an ability to schedule work and manage deadlines.
A competitive salary will be offered.
The closing date for receiving the applications is 24th September, 2018
For an application form please contact H-CAS on Tel: 01482 236460 or 07914 635641.