Hull man charged with murder of his partner21st August 2019
Joseph Rank Benevolent Fund21st August 2019
Vacancy Closes: Friday 30th August 2019
Humber Learning Consortium (HLC) is the largest independent community learning provider in the Humber area. Passionate about learning, we work in partnership to change people’s lives through high quality education and training opportunities.
They are looking for an experience and committed Finance Contract Co-ordinator to provide support to the organisation.
HLC is the Project Management Organisation for the National Lottery Community Fund. The BBO programme is funded by ESF and National Lottery Community Fund.
The post-holder will be required to support the BBO Team and partners to deliver the project within the LEP area until 30.06.2022 (subject to satisfactory project performance).
DUTIES AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
This post will require you to provide finance support to the BBO Team
Key responsibilities of the BBO Contract Co-ordinator – Finance post include:
- Checking delivery partners’ financial claims on a monthly basis
- Check and ensure all financial spend is eligible and defrayed prior to claiming from the Managing Authority
- Work proactively and professionally with delivery partners, one to one meetings and telephone support to resolve issues
- Actively follow-up delivery partner paperwork and track progress with claims
- Ensure delivery partner’s payments are released accurately in line with the contract payment schedule
- Identify and improve internal processes for receipt, checking inputting, chasing partners and preparing payment of partners claims
- Implement systems/processes that provides HLC managers and delivery partners with regular monthly spend against profile
- Ensure all contract paperwork is processed in time for monthly checking prior to upload to Managing Authority
- Assist with collating financial information for quarterly Audits
- Prepare monthly claim paperwork for issue to Partners
- Support BBO Contract Co-ordinator as required
- Deputise for Finance and Claims Office
For further information please visit their website here