The Lloyds Bank Foundation for England and Wales provides funding to enable charities and CIOS in England or Wales to break or prevent the cycle of disadvantage.
The Invest Programme’s funding will support longer term core or direct delivery funding for charities which are delivering clear outcomes as a result of their work with people aged 17 years and older who are experiencing multiple disadvantage through one or more of the following transitions points:
- Children and young people leaving a care situation.
- People moving from community based or institutional care for mental ill health.
- Homelessness/vulnerably housed.
- To independent living for those with a learning disability.
- From dependency on alcohol, drugs, gambling.
- From an abusive or exploitative relationship – domestic violence.
- From trafficking or sexual exploitation.
- To UK settlement – refugees and asylum seekers.
- To parenthood for young parents.
- Those taking on caring responsibilities.
- For older people losing independence.
The deadline for applications is 22nd September 2017.
For more information about this funding, please visit the Lloyds Bank Foundation website by clicking here.