Funding for Local Community Projects from The Delamere Dairy Foundation22nd August 2022
Hull: Man charged after car driven into dock22nd August 2022
Warburtons the bakery business has announced the next set of deadlines for its Community Grants programme.
The scheme offers small grants of up to £400 to not-for-profit organisations with charitable purposes that are operating in England, Scotland and Wales.
Employees of Warburtons are also able to apply on behalf of organisations if they are actively involved with them (eg, they are a volunteer, trustee or active supporter).
Projects should align with one of Warburtons’ key outcome areas:
- Health – supporting families to care for each other and lead healthier lives:
- Improving physical health.
- Improving wellbeing.
- Place – supporting families to flourish in communities that are safer, greener and more inclusive:
- Making spaces safe and inclusive.
- Connecting communities with the environment.
- Skills – supporting families to gain useful skills for life and work:
- Developing useful life skills.
- Developing useful skills for employment.
Applications are assessed quarterly, with decisions expected within six weeks of the deadline – Welcome to the Warburtons Family | Home | Warburtons
The next deadline is 7 November 2022.