ReNew is a free and confidential drug and alcohol service for adults, families, carers and affected others in Hull.
The information below has been updated by ReNew and informs of any changes to their services amid Covid-19.
– Our hubs are closed to walk ins but we are still open, accepting new referrals and here to support people online and over the phone
– All client prescriptions are continuing as normal
– For needle exchanges or Naloxone people can present at the door of the Recovery Hub on Beverley Road or call Elly on 07912 308 654 to arrange
– Out of hours Freephone helpline for support is 0800 6126 126
– Our Engagement Workers are live on Facebook chat Monday to Friday 9-5pm offering support on drugs, alcohol, health and wellbeing