Organise a family & friends quiz night!17th April 2020
Humberside Police launches video appointments for victims of crime17th April 2020
Sanctuary’s Grand Ideas Fund offers up to £1,000 for projects which aim to make a difference to the lives of residents and their communities. The fund is open to charities, residents’ groups and voluntary organisations.
You can apply if you are a:
- Community or residents group
- Voluntary group
- Social enterprise
- Registered charity
- Statutory organisation or parish/town council
Applicant groups must have a bank account, equal opportunities policy and constitution as a minimum. Projects must support one or more of the priorities outlined in their community investment strategy on the previous page.
They can’t accept funding applications from:
- Where there is no Sanctuary housing or Supported Living schemes who will benefit
You can spend the grant funding on the following:
- Support people to develop new skills, gain a qualification or to access work experience leading to increased employability.
- Increase levels of health and wellbeing – healthy eating workshops/events or fitness activities leading to feelings of improved physical health, art and craft events leading to improved mental wellbeing or activities leading to reduced isolation.
- Enable people to feel safe in their communities and to have an increased sense of belonging.
- Support people to access technology.
- Enable residents to engage in improving spaces or places and to for them to be better used by the community.
- Focus on financial inclusion, for example enabling people to access appropriate and impartial advice managing money or financial services or which lead people to have increased confidence to manage their money.
To find out more about the Sanctuary Grand Ideas fund please visit their website here https://www.sanctuary-housing.co.uk/about-the-grand-ideas-fund