These courses are a great way to learn about applying for grants and can arm you with the knowledge to make a positive difference!
Small Grants Course – January 22, 2018 @ 9:30 am – 1:00 pm
For VCS organisations that want to build/improve their skills in applying for small grants (approx. £10k and below).Suitable for staff, trustees or volunteers that are new to grant funding and bid-writing, and those with a basic level of experience.
- Different funding types and eligibility requirements
- Using tools to carry out a funding search
- Identifying and understanding the elements of an application
- Writing a simple project plan
Note – it is recommended that this is undertaken prior to the large grants course
Large Grants Course (Full day) – February 20, 2018 @ 10:00 am – 4:30 pm
For VCS organisations looking to make applications for larger grants (£10k and above). Suitable for people with some experience of writing grant applications.
- Identification and demonstration of need
- Capital applications
- Budgeting and full cost recovery
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Partnership bids