Carers’ Information Support Service coffee mornings14th December 2022
Celebrating 25 years of Unity in Community16th December 2022
Closing date: 3rd January 2023 at 9.00am
Interview date: Thursday 12th January 2023
Salary: £23,000 pa
Hours: 37 hours per week
Forum is looking to recruit a full time Social Prescribing Link Worker based within a Primary Care Network in Hull.
The purpose of the role is to connect people to local community groups and agencies for practical and emotional support. Link Workers work with local partners to support patients to access community groups and organisations.
This role will be based within one of Hull’s Primary Care Networks but will be employed and hosted by Forum.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To provide face-to-face support to individual users of the Primary Care Social Prescribing service and their families and carers as appropriate, through planned appointments in a range of settings.
- To liaise effectively with colleagues within the Practices and Social Prescribing services to ensure an efficient and seamless service.
- To co-ordinate any additional support needed for users of the service to access Social Prescribing activities.
- To promote awareness of the value of social prescribing with key stakeholders and potential users of the service.
- To provide non-clinical signposting and information for people accessing the service.
If you have a good understanding of Hull’s voluntary and community sector and experience of working with people, we want to hear from you.
For more information about this post please contact: Gail Baines at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 07398141818
For an application form, job description & personal specification please contact: Vicky Whittles at email@example.com