Street Based Outreach Workers5th October 2022
Volunteers needed at Hull and East Yorkshire Mind5th October 2022
Forum is looking to recruit a full time Social Prescribing Link Worker based within a Primary Care Network in Hull.
The purpose of the role is to connect people to local community groups and agencies for practical and emotional support.
Link Workers work with local partners to support patients to access community groups and organisations. This role will be based within one of Hull’s Primary Care Networks but will be employed and hosted by Forum.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To provide face-to-face support to individual users of the Primary Care Social Prescribing service and their families and carers as appropriate, through planned appointments in a range of settings.
- To liaise effectively with colleagues within the Practices and Social Prescribing services to ensure an efficient and seamless service.
- To co-ordinate any additional support needed for users of the service to access Social Prescribing activities.
- To promote awareness of the value of social prescribing with key stakeholders and potential users of the service.
- To provide non-clinical signposting and information for people accessing the service.
If you have a good understanding of Hull’s voluntary and community sector and experience of working with people, Forum want to hear from you.
Closing date: Friday 21st October at 5pm
Interviews: Tuesday 1st November
Salary: £23,000 gross per annum
For more information please contact Gail Baines on Gail@nbforum.org.uk
To apply please click here Vacancies | forum (northbankforum.org.uk)