Arts Council – Developing your Creative Practice Fund12th July 2018
The Weinstock Fund12th July 2018
The Blakemore Foundation is a charitable trust established by the Blakemore family to support good causes across their trading area.
Organisations eligible for donations include:
- Social Clubs/Community Groups
- Sports Clubs
- Medical/Research/Hospitals and Health
- Emergency Services/Armed Forces
- Environmental Causes
The Blakemore Foundation offers four types of grant:
- Match Fund Donations – Donations for causes supported by employees of A.F. Blakemore & Son Ltd up to the value of £200.
- In Kind Donations – Donations which are given in the form of food, drink or supplies from our Blakemore Retail SPAR stores.
- Monetary Donations – Donations given to good causes up to the value of £200 to help towards projects, events, workshops and ongoing charitable work.
- Independent Retail Donations – Grants which allow SPAR retailers to apply for a donation for a good cause of their choice.
Donations awarded will not exceed £200 and no ongoing commitment to fund the activity or organisation will be given.
To find out more, please visit the website here.