Co-op Foundation – Future Communities Fund18th November 2022
UK Community Foundations18th November 2022
Grants are available for local groups and communities for projects that address local concerns about crime, safety, security and crime reduction in areas served by Humberside Police.
Current Status: Open for Applications
Maximum value: Discretionary
Objectives of Fund
The Trust aims to improve quality of life by making local communities safer and better places in which to live and work by tackling the wider social problems that lead to offences such as anti-social behaviour, theft, damage and violence.
Through its funding, the Trust hopes to:
- Protect vulnerable victims.
- Promote good citizenship.
- Promote sport and active recreation.
- Tackle drug and alcohol misuse.
- Reduce crime and disorder.
No maximum or minimum grant amounts are specified.
Typically, the Trust distributes about £70,000 each year in grant funding.
Who Can Apply
Local groups from the business, public and voluntary sectors are eligible to apply.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be based and working within the area served by Humberside Police.
- Have a bank account for the project into which the grant can be paid.
- Have policies in place in relation to the misuse of drugs and alcohol and to ensure those using or involved in the project are safeguarded from harm.
For eligible expenditure or details of how to apply please visit https://tribunetrust.org/