This is a Nationally Accredited Level 3 training course delivered through demonstrations, lectures and site visits with a multiple choice end test.
The course content includes:
• How conservation is organised and managed.
• Definition of key terms used in conservation, repair philosophies and the importance of regular maintenance.
• Traditional buildings, required skills, materials and sustainability.
• Identifying damp and decay mechanisms in historic buildings.
• Best practice case studies.
The training course(s) have been arranged by the Townscape Heritage Scheme and will be delivered at Endeavour Training and Skills Centre on Beverley Road in partnership with Hull Training on 30th & 31 October and 1st & 2nd November, however places are limited.
The training course is heavily subsidised by the Beverley Road Townscape Heritage Scheme which means it can be offered at a lower cost of £50 per person.
For more details or to book contact Elaine Reed on email@example.com or telephone 01482 612553.