Schroder Charity Trust22nd April 2020
Online Educational Resources To Help Children To Learn At Home22nd April 2020
Yorkshire Building Society Charitable Foundation has launched its Coronavirus Response Fund to support smaller charities during the coronavirus/COVID-19 outbreak.
Grants are available for charities who are supporting the ongoing needs of vulnerable people and helping local communities in the UK to cope with the impact of the pandemic.
Grants are intended to support the following:
- Activities that help vulnerable people who are self-isolating.
- Supplies for foodbanks and organisations, in particular to alleviate the impact of children no longer receiving free school meals due to school closures.
- Community response coordination, including volunteer costs.
- Additional costs of working remotely and adapting services delivered in the wider community.
- The loss of income for charities providing support for vulnerable groups.
Grants can be used to cover:
- Running costs, including staff costs, volunteer expenses and transport costs.
- Small capital costs, as long as the capital items are supporting activities linked to the coronavirus/COVID-19 pandemic.
For more information please visit their website here https://www.ybs.co.uk/your-society/charitable-foundation/index.html