Would you like to make a real difference by supporting someone recently discharged from hospital in your community?
Hull Churches Home From Hospital Service are offering training and support to volunteers who have the skills and time to help with emotional and practical support. Home visits, helping with shopping, providing a listening ear, changing those white stockings – these simple tasks make a real difference.
You need to be 18 years old or over to apply for this opportunity.
What we’re looking for
• Good communication skills
• Willingness to help
• Compassion for others
• Knowledge of confidentiality and boundaries
What you can gain from this opportunity
• Full training and support provided
• New skills through ongoing training and support
• Opportunity to be part of a team
• Improved employment opportunities
For more information Tel:447673, email Jacqueline@hchfh.org.uk or click the link: http://www.hchfh.org.uk/welcome.htm