Community-Led Local Development (CLLD) – a new European Union-funded grant programme that is coming to Hull in 2018.
CLLD will provide small and large grants on a match-funding basis. The grants are designed to help people in Hull access and create local economic opportunities and will fund 5 priority activities:
- Targeted training in key work-related skills
- Making it easier to find and access work
- Growing integrated community hubs
- Supporting local and community businesses
- Joining up support to increase household incomes
Please note: CLLD Grants are only available to deliver activities in 4 ‘hub’ areas of Hull (or across more than one of these hubs).
- North Hull and Orchard Park
- East Hull
- West Hull & Central
If you would like to find out more about CLLD Grants, HLC is co-ordinating a series of FREE information sessions across the city between 29th January and 7th February.