Halloween Road Traffic Collision with a pedestrian on Annandale Road, Hull2nd November 2023
R-Evolution bike maintenance sessions at the Alf Marshall Centre changes times and dates for winter period!2nd November 2023
Forum CIO are recruiting for a Community Engager to join our team.
Community Engager – Salary £24,150 Full-time
The role will require you to work with local communities by building and maintaining relationships with members of the voluntary and community sector on projects that would benefit on public engagement and feedback.
Forum CIO have undertaken engagement projects on behalf of Hull City Council and Health where they have connected with community groups to get their feedback on what affects their lives and health.
You do not need to have previous experience of working in the voluntary and community sector.
You will be working in a small team to undertake projects in the community where communication and teamwork are vital.
What is important to us is:
- The ability to prioritise your workload.
- Effective, accurate note taking and recording.
- Effective communication skills to motivate, build trust & relationships with local people and communities.
- An innovative approach to engage with a diverse range of people.
- A commitment to diversity, equalities, and inclusion.
If you are interested in finding out more, then please contact Linda Conway on 07543501264 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is Monday 6th November 2023, 5pm