Open Doors October Newsletter!20th October 2023
FREE Money Matters Training20th October 2023
The latest Humber and North Yorkshire Cancer Alliance stakeholder newsletter has been issued, please click here to view it via their website.
This edition includes updates on:
- The Humber and North Yorkshire annual conference 2023
- Cancer Patient Experience Survey latest results
- Lung Health Check service welcomes eligible people from Grimsby.
- And much, much more!
Free online Breast Cancer awareness sessions
Don’t forget October is Breast Cancer Awareness month and they are raising awareness about breast cancer and the NHS breast screening service by offering online sessions.
Please come and join one of their short online sessions and learn more about;
- the signs and symptoms of breast cancer
- how to do a breast check
- when is breast cancer screening offered
- what happens at a breast cancer screening
Due to popular demand we have added further dates. These sessions are open to anyone living or working within the Humber and North Yorkshire area, so please share this with any friends, family, neighbours or work colleagues who are interested in attending and learning more about breast cancer. To reserve your place visit their Eventbrite booking page.
If you have any questions about this, please contact the Cancer Champions Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.