There are two categories:
- age 10-14 years old
- age 9 years and under
Each category winner will receive a prize, with the overall winner receiving a VIP visit to Humberside Police – which will include the chance to meet some of our police dogs.
The deadline for entries is Monday 26 November 2018.
All entries should be on A4 paper.
To submit your child’s/grandchild’s artwork, please either scan or photograph it and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with the child’s name, age, address and a parent/guardian’s contact telephone number.
Please note – just posting your entry on social media will not gain automatic entry into the competition!
- A parent will need to send in the entries on the child’s behalf
- To submit your child’s artwork, please either scan or take a photo of their entry and email it to email@example.com. Please include the child’s name, age, address and a parent/ guardian’s contact telephone number
- Just posting the artwork on social media will not gain automatic entry into the competition
- The original paper artwork will be required for the winning entries. If the original artwork cannot be provided, it is at the judge’s discretion to choose an alternative winner that has the original artwork available.
- Entrants must be able to meet with the Chief Constable during early December 2017
- The winner of each age group and the overall winner will be decided by Chief Constable Lee Freeman from a shortlist determined by a panel
- The overall winner must agree to have their photograph taken with the Chief Constable as part of the prize. The image of the winner will be used in promotional activities by the Force, both internal and external, and be distributed to the media and used on social media